Beyond the Battle: A man’s guide to his identity in Christ in an oversexualized world will be available in Fall 2017, stay tuned for book launch updates by signing up for my author newsletter:
Small group video instructions:
- Play the video with your men’s small group at the beginning of your group time
- Go through the group discussion questions found in Appendix A of Beyond the Battle. There will be questions about the video and separate questions about the correlating chapters in the book.
- The videos divide the book into 6 different small group readings and discussions. The design is to have a 6-week men’s small group to cover all the material, though you may find it beneficial to have a 12 week small group, committing two meetings to cover each video and question set.
You may also like these other posts from Noah Filipiak:
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Gay Marriage East Lansing Farmer’s Market, Pt. 2: Providing a Wedding is not a Business Service, it is a Worship Service - June 10, 2017
- With gay marriage Farmer’s Market ban, will East Lansing be a place of bigotry and discrimination? - June 9, 2017
- What does a multi-ethnic church really look like? - June 8, 2017