The online videos below are free to view. If you would like a hard copy DVD of these videos, they are available for purchase at the South Francis Press store.
Small group video instructions:
- Play the video with your men’s small group at the beginning of your group time
- Go through the group discussion questions found in Appendix A of Beyond the Battle. There will be questions about the video and separate questions about the correlating chapters in the book.
- The videos divide the book into 6 different small group readings and discussions. The design is to have a 6-week men’s small group to cover all the material, though you may find it beneficial to have a 12 week small group, committing two meetings to cover each video and question set.
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Ep. 39: Tyler St. Clair (the sequel) on real life church planting in Detroit + the Contend Conference - February 15, 2018
- Looking at porn? Mad about your marriage or singleness? Read the intro to Beyond the Battle here. - February 14, 2018
- What Jesus’s Atoning Sacrifice Means to Me - February 6, 2018