Beyond the Battle: A man’s guide to his identity in Christ in an oversexualized world will be available in Fall 2017, stay tuned for book launch updates by signing up for my author newsletter:
Small group video instructions:
- Play the video with your men’s small group at the beginning of your group time
- Go through the group discussion questions found in Appendix A of Beyond the Battle. There will be questions about the video and separate questions about the correlating chapters in the book.
- The videos divide the book into 6 different small group readings and discussions. The design is to have a 6-week men’s small group to cover all the material, though you may find it beneficial to have a 12 week small group, committing two meetings to cover each video and question set.
You may also like these other posts from Noah Filipiak:
Host of the "Behind the Curtain" Ministry Podcast
Executive Director of Seeds Christian Community Development
Blogging at AtACrossroads.net
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- Could 6 different people coming back to life from the dead in the New Testament be fabricated? - April 14, 2017
- Small Group Video Curriculum for “Beyond the Battle: A man’s guide to his identity in Christ in an oversexualized world” - April 13, 2017
- Why (and when) I’m indie-publishing my book, Beyond the Battle: A man’s guide to his identity in Christ in an oversexualized world - April 12, 2017