The online videos below are free to view. If you would like a hard copy DVD of these videos, they are available for purchase at the South Francis Press store.
Small group video instructions:
- Play the video with your men’s small group at the beginning of your group time
- Go through the group discussion questions found in Appendix A of Beyond the Battle. There will be questions about the video and separate questions about the correlating chapters in the book.
- The videos divide the book into 6 different small group readings and discussions. The design is to have a 6-week men’s small group to cover all the material, though you may find it beneficial to have a 12 week small group, committing two meetings to cover each video and question set.
Latest posts by Noah Filipiak (see all)
- How to See the Supernatural - August 27, 2018
- Episode 8: Perseverance of the Saints & Partnerships Over Planting in African American Communities - August 25, 2018
- BTB Episode 6: Tools + fresh-off-the-press beyondthebattle.net - August 22, 2018